Beginning April 1st and until further notice, appointments are REQUIRED at all locations.
During this health crisis, we continue to accept new orders and provide pick up of completed projects with secure lockers and curbside assistance.
About the Lockers:
- For the protection of the health and schedules of our staff members, storage lockers are brought out each morning and placed next to our entry door to the office (not the exterior building entry). They are returned to the office at the end of the day. After each contact, the lockers and locks are cleaned with disinfectant wipes.
- At scheduled times throughout the day, customers with appointments can access the lockers using combination locks.
- New orders are retrieved by technicians shortly after being left and completed orders are put into the assigned locker just before the appointment time. Do not leave or take media unless you have arrived at your scheduled time.
- The online appointment booking system provides steps to select a store, choose a service and locker (or curbside, where available), and reserve the date and time. The email and phone number entered will be used to confirm and send reminder notifications.
About Curbside Assistance:
- Drive-up or Curbside order drop-off and pick-up is offered at our Redondo Beach location for all customers, and at other stores when the client has physical requirements or for orders that cannot fit in the lockers. If either of these situations apply, book a locker and add the note: “Curbside requested for large order/physical need.” Masks must be worn for curbside assistance.
We appreciate your cooperation!